STI Grinder Use Concert Grinding Disc Arrow Segment Two Pin Locking
Contact Person : Lillian Xu
Phone Number : 86-13348396125
WhatsApp : +8613348396125
|Product Name:||Concrete Grinding Shoes Backing Adapter||Material::||Diamond , Metal Powder|
|Applied Machine:||STI，HTC||Bond:||Soft,Extra Soft|
|Grit:||6#, 16#, 20/25#, 30/40#, 50/60#|
#30/40 Diamond Grinding Tools,
#20/25 Diamond Grinding Tools,
8mm diamond grinding block
8mm Diamond 20/25#, 30/40#, Concrete Grinding Disc For Concrete
|Product Name||Metal Bond Diamond Abrasive Grinding Tools For Concrete Or Stone Floor Husqvarna|
|Segment size||2T*15mm (Any segments can be made)|
|Grit||6#, 16#, 30#, 40#, 60#, 80#, 120#, 150#...|
|Bond||Extremely hard, Hard, medium, soft, extremely soft|
|Body hole||Husqvarna (Any type can be made, like HTC, Husqvarna, lavina, Sase, werkmaster, STI, Germany local brands, and etc.)|
|Color/Marking||As customers' requirements|
|Used||Grinding For concrete, terrazzo.|
Grinding Tool is one the most famous flooring tool, the easy change design and largely save time to change the Grinding Shoe. No need screwdrivers and bolt, just fix it by hand. The wedge design can make the grinding shoe connect the machine fasten enough.
Bonds type ranges from extral soft, soft, medium hard, hard and extral hard. Except for the diamond segments, the PCD segment is also available. The lavina Grinding Shoe can be widely used on concrete floor, epoxy, glue and paint.
Bond type: extral soft, soft, medium hard, hard, extral ha
Grit size: 16/18#, 20/25#, 30/40#, 50/60#, 80#/100#, 120/140#
Segment Number: Single or double
Applied equipment: Lavina grinder machine
1. Great for removing surface coating including exoxies, mastic and glue.
2. Will not load up or smear the coating like a diamond cup wheel.
3. The PCD segment scrapes and rips the coating from the surface.
4. Can be using for wet or dry grinding.
5. 5/8''-11 thread type to fit your angle grinder, can be customized according to your machine stype.
6. Size:4''/4.5'' with 6PCDs, 5'' with 8PCDs and 7'' with 12PCDs
7. Re-designed with larger and stronger PCDs.
8. PCD cup wheels are developed with a full quarter round PCD chunk.
Grit: 6#, 16#, 20#, 30#, 60#, 80#, 150#, 220#, 280#, 300#, 400# etc
Used for concrete and terrazzo floor
Reducing scratches. Round segments are less aggressive and leave a more subtle scratch pattern
Using round segment often makes for an easier transition into resin polishing pads
Very high efficiency